Tyler Locke Week 8

This was the final week of immersion. I spent Monday working on finalizing my final presentation and literature review which I have been working on this summer. On Tuesday, I gave my presentation along with some of my peers. It was cool to see what all the other cardiac people were working on!

On Wednesday, I took the day off work to check off an NYC bucket list item, and went to the Bronx zoo. It was a great trip and I saw lots of cool birds. After that, we returned to the upper east side for our farewell dinner with all the immersion students. We had some great conversations with Dr. Wang about the use of AI, and with Kelly about the organizational aspects of immersion.

It was a great conclusion to an exciting and productive summer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenny Deng Week 1: Acclimating to a medical teaching hospital

Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - Week 1

Anna Hazelwood/Dr. Evelyn Horn - Week 1