Rachel Matthews - Dr. Gauthier - Week 8

 This week, I observed some neuroradiology readings with some radiology fellows and saw a variety of scans that looked at the brain structure, as well as the vasculature for abnormalities. Much of the reading involved the reader scrolling through the images and taking notes on findings before having an attending come and look through the images to check for additional findings. They also showed me a website with games and even cases to help teach students how to read different images.

For research, I wrapped up my project and presented my findings during the weekly lab meeting. I also met with my clinical mentor and others who I was working with to discuss my immersion experience and give them the data that I got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenny Deng Week 1: Acclimating to a medical teaching hospital

Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - Week 1

Anna Hazelwood/Dr. Evelyn Horn - Week 1