Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - WK7

 This week we wrapped up the test periods of the NIH behavioral assay and had interesting findings between sex differences. Previous studies and numerous stress based behaviors have notable sex differences, in which males perform to a predicted state of freezing and feeding. As for females, they typically dart around or avoid food in the presence of stress. Our NIH findings with the pilot cohort supported this phenomenon. 

Additionally, I concluded surgeries for our other behavioral cohort with more fiber optic implants. Shane and I were able to conclude the summer with over 60 surgeries performed. 

Lastly I prepared my presentation for the upcoming week to close out my immersion experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenny Deng Week 1: Acclimating to a medical teaching hospital

Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - Week 1

Anna Hazelwood/Dr. Evelyn Horn - Week 1