Clara Marlowe - Dr Pua - Week 5

 This week was very busy for me. I had a friend visiting, so I spent a lot of time exploring the city and eating great food. In the lab, I started compiling some literature for a manuscript that Dr. Pua suggested I start writing about pulse electric field ablation. We finished compiling the data last week and sent to NYU to compare the numbers from each hospital. 

I’ve also been researching intra arterial drug delivery for different applications. Many doctors in IR are interested in this for cancer, arthritis, or other diseases to achieve localized delivery directly to the impacted site. Then I got sick on Thursday and Friday and couldn’t do anything :(. Hopefully next week is better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - Week 1

Jenny Deng Week 1: Acclimating to a medical teaching hospital

Anna Hazelwood/Dr. Evelyn Horn - Week 1