Chelsea Loh - Dr. Johnathan Weinsaft - Week 7

Week 7

July 15-19


I was mainly in the lab this week continuing to analyze cardiac MRI images to quantify the extracellular volume. I have also been tasked with a smaller project of obtaining the number of cardiac MRI scans patients have undergone, and recording that into our database. I hope to finish both projects by the end of next week. In the meantime, I will be presenting my clinical project to my peers on Tuesday during our weekly seminars, and will start on the term paper due at the start of next semester. This week, I also got the chance to read some carotid ultrasound data with Dr. Narula during her training session with her fellows. I learned some basic vascular anatomy of the chest and next, and how to review images sent by ultrasound technicians. Next week I hope to shadow one or two more clinical cases. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenny Deng Week 1: Acclimating to a medical teaching hospital

Cory Knox - Dr. Liston - Week 1

Anna Hazelwood/Dr. Evelyn Horn - Week 1